"Be Part of the Future! Not the Past! - Together, Let's Change Rotherham for Good!"

"I stand for Rotherham, I make no apologies for having pride in Rotherham. I will speak up at every opportunity for Rotherham and it's people".
Peter Thirlwall

Sunday 25 April 2010

My Pledge to the people of Rotherham.

.
I will, if elected:
  • Be totally free of any Party interference in the way I represent you.
  • Open an office in the Town centre, which will have easy access to everyone.
  • Find new ways to consult with you.
  • Represent my constituents without fear or favour.
  • Decide on all issues on the basis of factual evidence rather than Party prejudice.
  • Openly account for my use of public money.
  • Maintain a Website to provide a quick and convenient way for information and communication. 
    Peter Thirlwall
    Independent Parliamentary Candidate
    Rotherham Constituency
    .